fifthly, being bound over believing that abul-qasim muhammad Mahdi (a.s.) has been born and is still living. moreover, he is being given sustenance and just like other people who seek means of livelihood he too seeks means of livelihood until the time when Allah wishes him to fill the earth with equity and justice just as it had been filled with cruelty and oppression. thus, he shall command him to emerge and inspire him to bring about a complete reform. this is exactly what we group of imamiah believe and the proof of hazrat being alive will be brought at the end of this book.
besides, those things which necessarily and explicitly prove the birth of hazrat are the sayings of a number of sunni scholars, traditionists and historians in this regard. we may mention the names of some of them:
(1) shaikh mohyiddin arabi in the book of 'fotouhat' as per what has come in 'es'aaf-ur-rhagebeen'.
(2) shaikh abdul-wahab sharani in the book 'al-yawakit-wal-jawaher'.
(3) ibn-wardi, a historian in his 'tarikh' as per what has come in nur-ul-absar.
(4) shaikh muhammad-ibn-yusuf ganji in his book 'al-bayan-fi-akhbar saheb-uz-zaman'.
(5) ibn-hajar haithami in the book 'sawa'eq-ul-muhareqa'.
(6) sebt-ibn-jauzi in the book 'tazkerat-ul- aimma'.
(7) shaikh muhammad-ibn-thalha in 'matalib - us -su'ool'.
(8) shaikh nuruddin ali in 'fusul-ul-muhimma'.